At a glance
With famous pink sand beaches, a variety of water sports, and exquisite fine dining, Bermuda cruises boast the perfect attributes for fantastic island vacations. Grab a pair of fins and a mask for a snorkeling tour in the deep blue Atlantic Ocean, sign up for kayaking, or a paddle-boarding adventure. Getting around is as easy as renting a bike, or simply hailing a cab. And, for an extra dose of romance, hire a carriage. Bermuda is also a golfer’s paradise with the most world-class golf courses per mile in the world.
Eats & entertainment
Raise a glass to an uncommon variety of choices. Prepared daily with fresh ingredients, Celebrity offers an unparalleled selection of world-class dining options. Choose casual or upscale, sushi or Italian, inside or alfresco under the stars. With up to a dozen specialty restaurants, and an array of bars, lounges, and clubs—we offer some of the best dining experiences at sea.
Buses and ferries cover the island all year long and, since this is how most locals get around, they’re a great way to get a taste of Bermuda’s warm, welcoming culture. Rent a scooter and zip around to hidden gems, or hop on a ferry to see the island from the water as you get where you’re going.
- Brush up on your basketball, ping-pong and golf putting skills, join a friendly game of Croquet or Bocce at the Lawn Club, or play pool volleyball with ship officers.
- Don’t miss one of the world’s largest permanent collections of contemporary art, complete with an exciting art program where you can attend live art auctions, educational seminars, and fantastic art exhibitions.
- Camp at Sea: Welcome to the first and only fully customizable Camp at Sea program. The schedule of activities changes on every sailing based on the interests of our junior cruisers.
- A restaurant, a bar, and an alfresco movie theater. We’ve created a chic spot to kick back and catch a flick under the stars with themed cocktails and snacks. With cozy furnishings and gourmet fare, the inviting Rooftop Terrace beckons you to stay a while.
- With innovative spaces like the Lawn and the AquaSpa Celebrity Cruises gives their customers a taste of modern luxury.
- Golf, pink-sand beaches, and luxurious and tasty beachside eateries are among the host of wonderful features to enjoy about a cruise to Bermuda.
- Cape Liberty, which is just miles from New York City, offers incredible views of the city skyline and easy access to many cruise destinations, along with everything NYC has to offer.
Consider us your Destination expert.
ADTRAV Travel Management is well known for providing business travelers with amazing service day in and day out. But what you may not realize is that we provide the same level of expertise for vacation travel as well. You’ll come to think of your professional ADTRAV Vacations Advisor as a well traveled, trusted friend. And who better to travel with?